I think he’s worn his swimming trunks.
Also that’s the reason why we don’t see his legs above his knees.
yes. I’m at the point of deduction and observation.
I was also thinking, I saw a little white piece of some kind of shorts when he is in the shower
I can’t believe I care about such things *lol* I’m way to adult for this
you mean this, didn’t you?
yeah. Thought the same…
and… I’m also way too adult for this… but it’s so much fun :DThere’s the Sherlockian contingent!! I was looking at the reflection in the metal plate around the faucet/tap to see if I could see anything erm… Interesting. But it looks like the guy who is filming.
Q:why r u so goddamn cool
*pair of sunglass float up to me face*
My class today
- Me: So when you see the 4 year old boy pull the little girl's hair...
- Students: He likes her!
- Me: Now they are around 11 or 12 and he grabs her arm and wrestles her to the ground even though she calls him a jerk and yells at him to leave her alone.
- Students: That is just how boys are.
- Me: Now they are 18 and he grabs her arm and--
- Students: Oh, that's not okay.
- Me: Really? How would he know? How would she know? How would you know? You just told me that for the first 17 years of these children's lives that you thought it was cute, sweet, and natural for a boy to grab a girl and be rough with her.
- Students: Oh.
- Me: Oh, is right.
Reid Wiseman is a national treasure.
I love everything about this.
It’s really neat when you realize that, not only has human technology advanced enough to send humans into space to see these kinds of views, but we’ve also made it possible so that astronauts can express their feelings and thoughts in pretty much real time with the rest of us down here.
People want to talk shit about the internet a lot and I agree on some points, but this right here is everything good about it: the ability to accurately share experiences with people who may never be in your position.
Also Reid Wiseman is a total nerd for space and it’s adorable.
whenever i get an essay assignment i immediately go “how can i work a feminist and anti capitalist rant into this”
How about focus on the fucking essay and not make everything about your passions? You don’t see me making a rant about whales in every fucking essay I get.
i study sociology and politics, its always relevant you fucking weirdo. go fuck a whale or something.